Rutherford Construction Corp. proudly serves as the official contractor for Olympia Steel Buildings, a national leader in the sale of pre-engineered steel buildings. With more than 25-years of experience in the steel building industry, Olympia Steel Buildings continually provides excellent service in every aspect of the customer relationship. Rutherford Construction Corp. strengthens that relationship, ensuring satisfaction from the initial inquiry throughout the entire erection process of an Olympia steel building purchase.
Rutherford Construction Corp. provides a true self-preformed construction service, a natural progression for Olympia in the ever-evolving company mission to provide a quality product with outstanding service. Years ago, customers clearly indicated that they not only wanted, but needed a streamlined process for the erection of their Olympia steel buildings. The Rutherford division of Olympia Steel Buildings meets that need head-on offering a full spectrum of construction services that go above and beyond what the industry currently offers.
We sweat the details, so that you don’t have to. We never sacrifice quality and service, while paying close attention to budgets and scheduling. From conception to completion we provide the customer with full transparency through the entire process. Success in this industry grows from outstanding service. This mindset originates with the top personnel at Rutherford and the entire Rutherford Team agrees with Olympia Steel Buildings’ motto: “Made of Steel. Built on Service.”
Olympia Steel Buildings®, the leader in Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
- 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty on AZ55 Galvalume® – 26 gauge, 80,000 psi.
- 40-year limited warranty on the paint – various colors available.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the stainless steel screws for the roof.
Rutherford utilized Olympia’s pre-engineered steel buildings which are a popular choice for MILITARY, FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS
- 100% made in the USA using top grade commercial US steel.
- 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty on AZ55 Galvalume®.
- State-of-the-art steel metal building manufacturing facility.
- Backed by more than 40 years of metal building design experience.
- Environmentally sustainable – “cool” metal roof – 70-72% recycled content.
Five of six LEED categories are applicable to Olympia Steel pre-engineered buildings:
- Sustainable Site.
- Energy and Atmosphere.
- Materials and Resources.
- Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Innovation and Design Process.
Building with Olympia Steel Buildings® can earn your building points toward LEED® certification in the following areas:
- Sustainable Sites 7.2 – Heat Island Effect – Roof.
- Materials and Resources 5.1 – Recycled Content.
- Materials and Resources 5.2 – Recycled Content.
- Exemplary Performance – Recycled Content 70-72%.
Consult with your LEED-Accredited consultant about all the ways your pre-engineered steel building project may achieve LEED points.
- FEMP Energy Efficiency Item – Meets Federal Energy MGMT Program energy efficient levels as required by EO 13123 and 13221.
- Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines (CPG) compliant.
- Meets/exceeds EPA Recovered Material Advisory Notice (RMAN) standard.
- Recycled Content – 70-72%.
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC – paints).
- Lead-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- Chlorine Free.
- Ozone Safe.
- Chromate-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- Mercury-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- Benzene-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- NESHAP Compliant Item as established by National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutant (NESHAP) regulation.
- GreenSeal Item – Certified to meet or exceed voluntary standards for environmental preferable as established by GreenSeal